CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Apr 7, 2009

Krissy

I lost one of my dearest and best friends in my life on 4/6/09. Words will never describe how much Krissy touched my life, how much she enriched it just by being there. The laughter, the tears, the hopes, the dreams... and even we had a few screams. I hope I touched her life as much as she touched mine.
You will be missed my friend but always with me in my heart, mind, and soul.
I wrote this as my way of saying Bye, I will ask her daughter to print a copy and place it in her casket.

Our Angel, Our Friend

In memory of Krissy

Beth Clinton Dunn

4/7/09


Sunlight glistening

on her hair

Children's laughter

echoing through the air

Smiles glowing

in the eyes

These are things

where memories lie


Caring hands

loving heart

Each new day

a brand new start

A reason to give

A reason to love

These are lessons

from above


With us

you will always be

From the cloud

on which you see

Everyone you left behind

So many hearts

So little time

0 comments: