My Bound Heart
Beth Clinton 5/23/09
The ties that bind my heart
had hoped for a brand new start
a breaking free from the pain
but now it feels all the same
A chilling cold taking over
not caring if there will be another
Locks closing fast
not wanting feelings from the past
Walls so thick you can't break through
loneliness is nothing new
A guarded heart is what I'll keep
love is nothing I will seek
Beth Clinton 5/23/09
The ties that bind my heart
had hoped for a brand new start
a breaking free from the pain
but now it feels all the same
A chilling cold taking over
not caring if there will be another
Locks closing fast
not wanting feelings from the past
Walls so thick you can't break through
loneliness is nothing new
A guarded heart is what I'll keep
love is nothing I will seek
0 comments:
Post a Comment