Monkeys Paw.... I say that often when going on and on about someone thinking they want something that isn't what I totally agree on but it's really a lesson on being careful on what you wish for because you might just get it. Kind of a lessons learned thing when things blow up... Well I have been wanting to explore my inner thoughts and feelings, even prayed to get the answers and now I am learning what Monkeys Paw can mean in other ways. You don't always have to have it be an action, such as moving somewhere that might not be the best and struggling.... It's waking up a zillion times a night with thoughts racing through your mind. I fought it last night by going back to sleep... maybe that was the smart thing, or maybe I should have just gotten up and written what was racing through my mind. Either way it goes I asked for insight and it's coming to me no matter what else I might be trying to do, including sleep. The saying also is what keeps me from asking feelings of others, I don't know if I always want to hear the answer... while that might be a smart thing it eats at me not knowing. My personality makes me want to know others thoughts and feelings, I've very curious... but sometimes I'm afraid it makes me overbearing and really I'm not. So Monkeys Paw can be a hindrance if it lets you cripple you to the point of not taking chances... it's a fine balance, one we must all walk on.
Jan 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment